Saturday, September 13, 2008

~♥~Sister sister


I don't know why, but i love this picture so much. It's show me how my two little princess love to spent time each others, and love to be together. I wish they will be like this until the end of their lifes.

To my two princessess, mama love both of you with all of my heart, you are the light of my life.

Wherever you go, whatever you do, i will be right here waiting for you.

Everyday i love you both more and more.

All i really want is to hold you tight, threat you right, day and night.

Oh, how i love you both......can't live without you.

2 comments:

Gille said...

Shinky, that's really a nice capture of them together.

Very touching entry. Hugs

Mama of 2 Princess said...

Jemer,
picture tell story kan. I tak pandai sangat ambil gambar. I just ambik ikut suka jer. tapi this one i love it so much. as u said, nice capture of them together.