Sunday, September 14, 2008

~♥~My Hubby Home Village ~ Logar

I went to my beloved hubby's home village which called "Logar" few weeks back with my two princessess, my father in law, my younger bro and sis in law. It takes one our drive from Kabul to reach to Logar.

Logar is too far clean to compare to Kabul. The fresh and non-polluted air made me fall in love with this place. I never thought that there is a beautiful place like this in Afghanistan. It's so breath taking and peaceful. No need for me to write so much here, pictures below will tell you the story okay :)

Here the Landlord, my respectful father in law, walking proudly on his land. Handsome huh :P

Asad, Malaekah's cousin standing besides his house, which made of mud, FYI all houses here are made of mud.

MasyaAllah, I was speechless and amazed when look at this scenery, very beautiful.



Walking along my father in law's apple orchard


River crossing, it's really adventurous.



At my father in law's land, we can see those view:

This tree they use to make a house

Apple's tree


Salad

Tomatoes


Lady's fingers

Malaekah was enjoying eating the fresh apple from the orchard

Malaekah with the beautiful background, and tomatoes plants

In Logar, i noticed there are so many sunflower. This is the biggest one. On top is grape tree.




Washing our feet with fresh and cold water from the well

You can drink the water direct from the well, it's clean and cold, as a refreshment after a long walk :)

(From pic you can see the wall made of mud, the wall is covering around a whole house)


The inside view of the well. It's really deep


Okay, I have to stop here the story about my hubby's home village. Next I will share with you all about the house which my hubby was born.

To be continue.........




4 comments:

Gille said...

hu hu.. It´s so beautiful. I didn´t expect to see such plants really.
Apple trees, I wish.

Flower said...

Seronok gak ye kat Afghan. Ingatkan mcm dessert je. Rupanye banyak gak hijau-hijauan. Mcm kat Perth ni. Walaupun tanahnye berpasar, certain area masih subur. Banyak pokok2 buah2an dan wildflower. Kat Perth ni mmg terkenal sbg wildflower state in Australia.

PINATBATE said...

Cantik!..Nampak nyaman jer..best betul banyak pokok..tak sabar nak tunggu sambungan cerita kampung abah Ekah ni...

Mama of 2 Princess said...

Gille,
tak sangkakan, di bumi bergolak ni ada pemandangan yang cantik macam tu, imagine kalau takder peperangan, mesti lagi cantik :)

----------------------------------

Mallan,
sebab documentary yg disiarkan kat tv semua tayang bab peperangan yg memang berlaku kat kawasan pergunungan yang tandus, tu yang org ingat bumi afghan ni padang pasir. actually macam europe jugak ada 4 musim, siap ada salji lagi :)

----------------------------------

pinat,
yang tak best pun ada jugak, selalu jer bom sana bom sini, sabar yer untuk cerita selanjutnya..he he