Friday, May 16, 2008

~♥~Gift From My Other Half




My hubby gone to Kabul again this morning. But before he left me, he bought me a handphone yesterday. He told me it's a gift from him for Mother's Day. He said, it's a bit late, and he can't make it on time because he had load of work to do. At least, he bought me something, even it's late, as people said "better late than never" right?

I was so happy, eventhough that handphone is not necessary for me :) It's not expensive, but it's really meaningful for me. Thank you my other half.

So, again, me alone....he's gone....and i feel so empty when he is not around :( dunno when he will come back to see me again, but he make sure that he will come before I deliver this baby, InsyaAllah.

He left us while ekah was still sleeping, when she get up, she asked me, "abah chari?" which mean, "where is abah", I told her that abah was gone to Kabul again. Then she said "abah jani lar?" which mean "my beloved abah is gone?". I just nodded my head, then she keep silent. She is getting used of it already I assume.

2 comments:

Farah Deen said...

oh that's really sweet of your husband. yeah, doesn't matter if its late a lit, it's the thoughts that counts. sedih je dengar si kecik tu carik abah dia....lama ke pergi Kabul?

take care of yourself...the baby is coming soon huh? :) how exciting!

Mama of 2 Princess said...

Hi farah,
tak taulah berapa lama, katanya 10 hari, tapi shinky rasa more than that, tak kisahlah sebab shinky dah biasa dengan kehidupan yang macam ni, bila jumpa semula, rasa rindu tu semakin mendalam,cewah. (nak pujuk dirik sendirik lah nih)

thanx. yup soon, a new arrival will come to our life here....am so excited...but worried too....biasalah kan, memacam yang difikirkan...doakan shinky selamat baby pun selamat ye farah.