Sunday, May 11, 2008

~♥~Because Of "Jagung Bakar"

Two days back I went to my gynae for an appointment of monthly check up. Well, he told me that, this time i have to go for c-sect as well. I asked him is there any possiblity for me to try to born my baby via vaginal. He said, it's too risky for me and the baby as my birth canal is so narrow. *sigh* I told him as a mom, i want to feel to born my baby in a normal way as other moms did. But, he siad it's important for me to go by c-sect.

When i go home, i discussed with my hubby and he told me to go to another gynae to ask for a second opinion. Here it goes, yesterday i went to another gynae, a female doc. And i was so frustrated because she also told me the same answer as my gynae told me. I have to go for c-sect because it's too risky for me and my baby to deliver by vaginal. What can i do, it's my destiny to face it. I have to again deliver my baby by c-sect waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The result of ultrasound was very good. My baby is in good condition, the baby heart beat is beating very well. The head of the baby is down now, facing the vaginal. Baby move nicely. The amniotic fluid also enough. Alhamdulillah, only mama birth canal is so narrow....what to do :(

And today, in the afternoon, i got very severe stomach pain. I vomited for few times, then my hubby took me to the hospital, i got admitted for pain killer dripping, another pain killer injection at my right arm, and one more pain killer injection on my butt....phew it's very painful...the injection and my stomach ache...OMG i feels like want to shout a loud. It's because of food poisining. I ate 2 "jagung bakar" yesterday. Maybe it's served not very hygenic. After 5 hours, i felt better, then my gynae allow me to go home.

And now at this time, 11.57pm, i feel okay, but still have stomach upset....a bit. Hopefully it's gone by tomorrow morning, it's really horrible. Taubat tak nak makan makanan jual kat stall lagi...ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Gille said...

Shinky, Don't feel that you are lacking in being a normal women for not being able to have your children delivered vaginaly.
Some doctors don't want to take any risk. DO you have to choose the date of the surgery or you want to wait until you feel the labour pain?

Having to suffer from food poisoning during pregnancy is terrible!! Nasib baik tak terjadi apa apa. Remember to take lots of fluids.

Mama of 2 Princess said...

Gill,
hati ibu mana yang tak nak lahirkan baby ikut pintu kan...tapi tulah, apapun, i still ibu pada baby yang dilahirkan tu walaupun ikut tingkap. asalkan baby sihat dan cukup sifat, itu sudah kira habis baik kan.

yup, next month check up, akan tetapkan tarikh untuk c-sect. i memang nak tunggu sampai sakit betul baru nak admit...tapi my gynea kata kena admit awal.

Thanx for your advise my dear, now i dah okay, hope tak kena lagi...serik ooo