Monday, October 26, 2009

~♥~Unforgetable


Ini adalah gambar lukisan Taj Mahal yang my beloved father brought from his country India. This is his last suvenir which he brought for us from his country. And that was the last time he went to India before he passed away.

My late father (semoga Allah menempatkan ayahanda di sisi mereka yang beriman dan soleh) brought so many other suvenir but this is the one which still in good condition. Others, i don't know where are those now, but this one I keep it nicely. Alhamdulillah till today it's still hang on our dining room at home. Whenever i saw this picture, it will make me recall my father. The picture is not expensive, but it's priceless to me......and UNFORGETABLE.

1 comment:

PINATBATE said...

sedih pulak..
Alfatihah utk mereka yg telah mendahului kita..