Sunday, June 8, 2008

~♥~Thank You Very Much For The Prayer :)

Salam and hi to all,

Update about my beloved FIL.

Alhamdulillah, now he is not in the critical situation anymore....thank you for the prayers from you all. I really appreciate it...thanx very very much. Now he can talk and last night, malaekah call him via handphone and they talk very nicely and ekah sounds very happy, her grandpa as well...they sounds like enjoying to talk to each other. Today, insyaAllah my little princess will go to the hospital with her grandma to visit her beloved grandpa. My FIL still weak and cannot walk yet, but he is getting better and better. MasyaAllah he was very strong to fight with his sickness :)

Syukur, my FIL is fine now, hopefully he will come home very soon. We need him at home to make our life cheerful and meaningful like always :)

To all, only Allah can reward all your prayers....thanx again from me and my family from Pakistan here.

No comments: