Friday, June 13, 2008

~♥~My Princess

Yesterday i bought few things for my princess.



A dress





Like usual, she was so excited with new things :)





Panjangnyer muncung :P





I bought her books too, and she like them very much.





Tak cukup tangan, guna kaki bagai nak membaca..ekah ekah...





Dah habis baca, makan bukulah pulak...hmmm





Here, pics of her reading her new book













I am trying to expose her with books now, as she seems like fed up with her flash cards. Now she want to listen to ABC and Alif Baa Taa. I hope she will love to learn.



p/s: The quality of the pics are not very good...handphone cikai maa...he he

2 comments:

Gille said...

Really really cute and funny to see her holding the book with her legs.

Muncung dia, memang cute sangat.
HUgs from me.

Mama of 2 Princess said...

Jemer,
sekarang ni dia suka ikut i baca, i sebut satu-satu, dia ikut. Harap dia terus suka baca buku..:)

Sambil minum susu pun dia belek buku tu, tak tau lah kalau baru jer, sebelum ni ada juga belikan dia buku tapi dia koyak dan tak heran, sekarang nampak dia dah berminat...dah sampai masa agaknya kan.